Saturday, July 21, 2012

Look away for a second and....

Over July, I have been trying to make up for a very busy June and clear out some of the lead pile. I have been plugging away at my last RAFM order. No real work plan just an hour or so when I could grab it. I did basic clean up on the figures, undercoat, block paint, dip and varnish. It seemed like a bit of a slog then last night I was laying down a coat of matte spray varnish and thought "Now I have to get on with the flocking."  Wait a second - all that is left is the flocking?  Without realizing it in under three weeks I had produced this:



Not a large output by some standards but a record for me especially on top of the monorail work I did in the same period.

Next step - a storable games table.

1 comment:

kmfrye said...

Pat, that's fine work for three weeks. It's taken me longer than that to finish 20 Seebattalion.

Keith F.